Tyonek Native Corporation Warehousing Specialist - ADTS in Warner Robins, Georgia
* Fields Are Required
- Performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan
- Must verify materials against receiving documents, noting and reporting any discrepancies and obvious damage
- Route materials to prescribed storage locations
- Store, stack, or palletize materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods
- Rearrange and take inventory of stored materials
- Examine stored materials and report deterioratoin and damage
- Remove material from storage and prepare it for shipment
- Will need to operate hand or power trucks in performing these duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in Micosoft SharePoint is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. TNC provides all employees and job applicants equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
Job Start/End Date: 11-Apr-2018 to 10-Jun-2018 (CST)
Department: TSGI - ADTS
Location: Warner Robins, GA, USA
Employment Type: Full Time