Leidos Software Architect in WARNER ROBINS, Georgia
Leidos is seeking a talented Software Architect with an analyst mindset to support a highly available, critical system. Provide technical leadership to software sustainment teams and participate in planning for agile software releases. Must be able to perform in an open communication, information-sharing team environment.
The software architect duties include ensuring infrastructure standards and maximizing efficiency and system support compatibility. Determine project requirements and prepare information regarding specifications, materials, equipment, estimated costs, and completion times. The individual may also
• Work directly with customers to collect and analyze technical data
• Search out redundant data and determine best practices to either remove the redundant data, or maintain the integrity of the data
• Help solve common problems arising from various software efforts
• Review functional specification documentation, testing processes, and business process workflows
• Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas
• Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches
• Develops solutions to complex technical issues and problems that impact multiple area or disciplines
• Regularly employs ingenuity and creativity to develop new technical solutions and systems in order to achieve functional objectives
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.