Tyonek Native Corporation Material Handler in Warner Robins, Georgia
- Receive, store and issue material from warehouse storage locations
- Update and maintain inventory in Costpoint, ADIS, and/or material management database
- Prepare, verify and organize material receipt documentation for Quality Assurance inspection
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in a specified warehouse location
- Communicate schedules and deadlines to internal departments and external suppliers as needed
- Package and prepare shipment and prepare appropriate shipping documentation
- Schedule shipments for pickup utlizing appropriate shipping company computer interface
- Assemble and prepare production kits utlizing engineering documentation as directed
- Other Duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Requires 1 year relevant experience.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering documents such as CAD drawings and Bills of Material
- Must be able to utlize material handling equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts
- Requires time management, organization, and the ability to deal with complex tasks
- Requires a basic understanding of process improvement
- Requires basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee, and reach above below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs and carry for short distances
- May be required to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings, and other small scales
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear
- Must be able to distingush color and judge three-dimensional depth
- Works in a normal manufacturing environment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. TNC provides all employees and job applicants equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
Competitive benefit package
Job Start/End Date: 15-May-2018 to 14-Jul-2018 (CST)
Department: TMG - WR
Location: Warner Robins, GA, USA
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time