Tyonek Native Corporation Engineering Technician I - WR in Warner Robins, Georgia
Responsible for setting up, troubleshooting, and operating Automatic Test Equipment for the integration of Test Program Software.
- Modify electrical prototypes, parts, assemblies, and system to correct functional deviations.
- Set up and operate test equipment, evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
- Analyze and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Integrate test hardware and software for Units Under Test (UUTs)
- Works with limited supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Mechanical and Electrical drawings and schematics.
- Other Duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 0-3 years of experience in engineering or a related field.
- Software experience desired. (i.e. C, C + +, or C#).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp, or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds and carry for short distances.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimenstional depth.
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA / ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.
Job Start/End Date: 13-Mar-2018 to 12-May-2018 (CST)
Department: TMG - WR
Location: Warner Robins, GA, USA
Employment Type: Full Time