Cumuls Broadcasting Sales Leader Macon in Macon, Georgia
CUMULUS MEDIA – Macon (1500 AM The Fan, News Talk 940 AM, B 95.1, Blazin 92.3, WDEN 99.1, Rock 105.5, WDDO 1240 AM, and Z 93.7)is seeking a talented Outside (B2B) Sales Representative who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are identifying highly competitive individuals with a proven track record of over-achieving sales goals. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed, and the chance to realize your full potential as a sale’s professional.
- Recognized top sales performer with a track record of over-achieving sales goals (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Able to identify client business needs and proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
- Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means
- Have strong listening and presentation skills and the ability to quickly build lucrative client relationships
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Cumulus in the marketplace
- Possess rare people skills which allow you to get out in front of problems and proactively provide solutions
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay with uncapped earning potential
- A product that you can be passionate about selling
- Training equivalent to acquiring a Sales-MBA
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
- 401K with company match to plan for the long term
- Vacation & Holidays to enjoy the fruits of your labor
Who We Are:
A leader in the Radio Broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 454 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports and entertainment, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, and the GRAMMYs. Additionally, it is the nation's leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, NASH Country Weekly magazine, concerts, licensed products and Television / video.
For more information about Cumulus Media, please visit www.cumulus.com
*Cumulus Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. *
Location: Macon, GA