JES Holdings Property Manager in Macon, Georgia
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our vision is to create enduring value and enhanced quality of life in every community we serve.
Our purpose is to serve our customers by helping them achieve success. We strive to be one of the finest small companies in America by always putting our customers first. We place the highest priority on developing long-term relationships with clients and investors in the financial services and real estate markets to maximize profitable opportunities for all concerned. We will serve our clients and communities with integrity to maintain their trust and respect.
JES Holdings is the parent company to Affordable Equity Partners, Inc. (AEP); JES DEV CO, Inc.; Capital Health Management, Inc. (CHM); Fairway Management, Inc. (FWM); Fairway Construction, Inc. (FWC); and Prime Senior Living.
Fairway Management (FWM), a division of JES Holdings, is responsible for the maintenance, marketing and business administration of more than 155 apartment communities and several single-family rental subdivisions. FWM's team of accountants, property managers, compliance officers and field staff members work together to maximize occupancy levels, affordable rents and exceptional living standards.
Property Managers within Fairway Management are responsible for the daily operations of an apartment community. These professionals market and lease apartments, create and manage a property budget, handle resident concerns, manage property staff and learn the compliance regulations to manage an affordable property.
- Collect, record, and deposit incoming rents within 24 hours of collection. Notify residents of delinquent rent.
- Ensure that vacant apartments are ready to lease quickly, and market those units diligently until occupied.
- Market the property in the community by placing appropriate ads, hanging flyers, attending community events, participating in Chamber of Commerce events, planning programming for existing residents, etc.
- Process applications for move-in/transfer and forward to Compliance for approval.
- Provide outstanding customer service to the residents, resolve complaints or issues in a timely manner.
- Inspect and/or supervise the work of outside vendors.
- Maintain & balance petty cash monthly.
- Supervise daily activities of maintenance and housekeeping staff, ensuring excellent curb appeal and property maintenance of the property.
- Travel to, and participate in, both regional and home office training and/or conferences as required.
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Prior experience in Property Management, preferred
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience, preferred
Title: Property Manager
Hours per week: 40
City, State: Macon, GA
Property Type: Affordable - Family