TAW Field Service Technician - Macon in Macon, Georgia
- The Qualified candidate will perform on- site turn-key services on our customer sites.
- Duties will include inspection of motors, pumps, and the controls.
- Removal and installation of all types of rotating equipment.
- Will perform vibration analysis, laser alignment, and on site balancing.
- Must be able to travel, in company service vehicle, throughout the local counties.
- Must be able to be on-call for emergency services.
Other duties as assigned. Required Skills
Preferably, candidates will have a minimum of five (5) years experience in rotating apparatus field repair (AC and/or DC electric motors, pumps, blowers, etc).
- Some experience in an electric motor/job shop environment would be greatly beneficial. Skills required include: troubleshooting of problems, electrical theory, mechanical theory, and understanding of vibration analysis and alignment.
- Candidate must be available for on call and overtime work.
- Must have satisfactory driving record with ability to obtain a DOT license.
- Must be able to respond to emergency repairs as needed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Tracking Code: 928-773
Job Location: Macon, Georgia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular